A few interesting things about me:
- Have wanted to be a real estate agent since I was 8 when my parents bought their second house. (I got to have a lot of input. Surprise! I picked the lake house
- Born and raised in NC and can’t imagine ever leaving!
- I am in love with a mid century modern design aesthetic
- Studied psychology at East Carolina University
- I am drawn to a minimalist lifestyle for my 30′s
- Was a cheerleader all through high school and am grateful to have retained an optimistic and positive spirit.
- Married my high school sweetheart after dating for 9 years, and we just celebrated our 7 year wedding anniversary.
- We adore raising our 2 children together (Jack and Frankie) and are beyond thankful for their health and happiness every single day.
- Love helping my husband with his home brewing hobby (mostly testing the finished product for quality assurance)
- Favorite things: connecting with new people, sunshine on my face, motherhood, Max (our 12 yr old pit bull mix), and smiling for no reason and every reason at the same time.