A few interesting things about me!
- I am originally from Calvert County, MD
- I grew up on the Chesapeake Bay and love to eat crabs — yum!
- I have been married for 15 years and have 4 wonderful children.
- I started selling real estate 2 weeks after I graduated High School. Stopped when we had our first baby.
- We have been renovating our master bathroom for 3 years — almost done!
- My kids were terrified of dogs so we rescued a puppy…and now we have 5 dogs!
- I really like even numbers and things that are symmetrical.
- I love to bake and used to bake cupcakes and scones for a coffee shop in Garner.
- I lettered in Chorus in High School.
- Some day, my husband and I want to start a special needs dog rescue and employ special needs people to work there.