Some fun facts about me!
- Have been in real estate since 2010.
- Was adopted at birth by my great aunt.
- Grew up in San Diego. California girl at heart!
- Have never traveled outside of the US — yet!!
- Love camping and hiking. For my honeymoon, we went camping in the mountains of Colorado for a week with no running water!
- Enjoy painting when time allows, and just finished my first house portrait for a recent home buyer.
- Got married at Garden of the Gods in Colorado with only 7 people in attendance, all of which I hadn’t met until the day before the wedding!
- Never thought I’d be “crunchy”, but somehow I’ve turned into a kombucha-making, succulent-growing, “no chemicals” type of person.
- Totally completely love Bojangles and could eat it every. single. day.
- One Sunday every month, my husband and I go to an assisted living community in Raleigh to hold a church service for the residents. We play music, my husband gives a message, and we take communion. We’re over 2 years in and it has really been a blessing!